A first blog post .. what to write, what to wriiiiite .. How about a few definitions on what I think A Sense of Someplace is:
Definition of liminal in English:
- Occupying a position at, or on both sides of, a boundary or threshold.
Definition of between in English
- At, into, or across the space separating (two objects or regions)
- In the period separating (two points in time)
- In the interval separating (two points on a scale)
- Indicating a connection or relationship involving two or more parties.
That’ll do for now .. class dismissed.